Statement of Faith
• There is one God, eternally existing in three persons – The Father, The Son and Holy Spirit.
• God is sovereign in creation, redemption and judgement.
• The Holy Bible is God’s living and inspired word through which we can discover Him. It is central to all we believe and do as a church.
• Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary and led an impeccable and sinless life.
• The whole of humankind is sinful by nature, guilty and subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
• Sinful human beings can be saved from the guilt, penalty and power of sin, only by grace through the sacrificial death and shed blood of God's provided substitute - the Lord Jesus Christ.
• The Holy Spirit alone makes the work of Christ effective to individual sinners, enabling them to turn to God from their sin and by faith, trust in Him as Saviour and Lord.
• The Lord Jesus Christ conquered death, when He rose from the dead and will return again for His church and subsequently will reign in righteousness on the earth.